Intoweb Business - Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is used for managing all aspects of your customers and can include processes from lead management to after sales client service. The ultimate goal when using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is to maintain excellent customer relationships. This is achieved by always being aware of your clients interests, current systems, financial details and communication history.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system features include:
- Record all incoming leads
- Once the lead converts to a sale, you can just update the client information and mark it as a client
- Manage all financial systems including quotes, pro-forma invoices, invoices and statements
- Record communication with clients whether telephone, fax, e-mail or meeting. This is a great tool and allows your various departments to always be aware of what the current status of the client is
- Upload documentation for the client
- Search feature to easily find your clients
- CSV import and export facility
- Create categories for clients
- Set up a directory of the products or services you sell and what the price normally is - this decreases the time spent setting up quotes and invoices
- Full reporting including Sales, Referrals, Outstanding Moneys
Advantages of using Intoweb's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system:
- The CRM system is web based. This means that all your customer information is readily available as long as you can access the Internet
- The CRM is customizable.